The OpenSauced Community
Welcome to the OpenSauced community! At OpenSauced, we're striving to bring collaboration and inspiration to every open source contributor and to help build a global community of open source developers, empowering you to grow, innovate, and achieve greatness in the open.
At OpenSauced, we strive to create a welcoming and inclusive community for everyone. We have a few guidelines to help us achieve this goal:
- Be respectful and kind to others in the community.
- Be patient with others and help them learn.
- Be open to feedback and constructive criticism.
- Adhere to the Code of Conduct.
What's the OpenSauced Community up to?
The OpenSauced community is a group of open-source enthusiasts who are passionate about making open-source more accessible to everyone. Here are some ways you can keep up with what we're doing:
- 🐦 Follow us on Twitter @SaucedOpen for announcements and our frequent Twitter Spaces.
- Join our Discord, and hang out with us in our weekly office hours.
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel for the latest updates and video content for OpenSauced.
- 📰 Subscribe to our newsletter for all things OpenSauced and open source.
- 🗓️ Check out the calendar for our next weekly community chat.
How can I get involved?
You can get involved in the OpenSauced community in a few ways:
- Share your Contributions! We love to see what you're working on. Highlight your contributions on OpenSauced.
- Open an issue or ask to be assigned to an existing issue on any of our OpenSauced repositories.
- Share what you're working on, ask questions, or mentor new contributors in our Discord.
- Provide feedback on our GitHub Discussions.
Resources on Getting Started with Open Source
Getting started with open source can be challenging, so we've put together some resources to help you get started.